1. personal data
Global Sweets Trading GmbH collects, processes and uses some personal data provided by the customer in the course of the business relationship in order to provide the services specified in the General Terms and Conditions of Delivery and Payment and in particular for correspondence with the customer and for the smooth fulfilment and handling of the contract (i.e. for registration, handling of orders, delivery of products and handling of payments, examination of claims asserted against Global Sweets Trading GmbH after fulfilment of the contract, etc.). The protection of these data and the personal rights of the customers are very important to Global Sweets Trading GmbH. Global Sweets Trading GmbH therefore adheres to the most modern security standards in order to guarantee the protection of the data and uses (i.e. processes or transmits) the data exclusively within the framework of the statutory provisions. The data used will be kept strictly confidential.
During the registration required for the order, the name, address (i.e. delivery or billing address), bank details and e-mail address as well as telephone number and language are requested and stored by Global Sweets Trading GmbH. In the course of the order information about the ordered products and payment information will be stored.
2. Global Sweets Trading GmbH uses this personal data for the following purposes:
- Creation and maintenance of customer master data for the processing of the order;
- Correspondence with the customer in connection with the order and handling of the contract. For this purpose, the customer‘s address data is also passed on to selected logistics partners;
- Sending electronic information material about the Global Sweets Trading GmbH range (such as offers and news) by e-mail or post.
- Creation and maintenance of supplier master data for order processing;
- Correspondence with the supplier in connection with the order and execution of the contract. For this purpose, the supplier‘s address data is also passed on to selected logistics partners;
- Creation and maintenance of the various service providers (such as forwarding agencies, research laboratories, graphic studios, etc.) for the processing of contracts;
- Correspondence with various service providers in connection with the fulfilment of contracts and the processing of orders.
It is important for Global Sweets Trading GmbH to secure the customer and supplier data accordingly. Therefore our EDP is protected with passwords and thus protected against access by unauthorized third parties.
This use of personal data can be revoked at any time. Withdrawals can be made by e-mail to email@example.com .
4. data protection notice to Google Analytics
The www.glaseritalia.com website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. („Google“). Google Analytics uses „cookies“, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookies about your use of this website (including your IP address) is stored on a Google server. Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. This helps Global Sweets Trading GmbH to individually optimize the online experiences on the homepage www.glaseritalia.com
GLOBAL SWEETS TRADING GMBH
Adress: Gewerbepark 1, 5102 Anthering/Salzburg, Austria
Phone: +43 (0) 6223 345451